Saint-Pol-de-Léon has been certified Family Plus since 2010. It is the only quality label able to evaluate how towns and cities welcome families.
In order to be awarded the label, the city had to comply with a number of requirements :
- Welcome and inform
- Events & entertainments
- Educate on natural and cultural heritage, raise environmental awareness
- Accommodation, food catering, shops and services
- Facilities and equipment, transports and safety
- Family/kids prices
Saint-Pol-de-Léon Family Plus 2019 : new partnerships, the Family Plus Welcoming booklet and a loyalty card !
Just before summer 2019, Saint-Pol-de-Léon has welcomed three new partners : the restaurant Ar Frogiz, the bookshop Livres In Room, the cinema Le Majestic, and a local partner (less than 10km from Saint-Pol-de-Léon) : Roscoff Botanical Garden.
The city has also published an updated version of the Family Plus Welcoming Booklet along with a loyalty card, a great guide to any families wishing to enjoy peacefully their stay in Saint-Pol-de-Léon. Available at the Tourist Information Centre.
The Family Plus partners in Saint-Pol-de-Léon are the following : :
- Loisirs jeunes (L’Atelier, Tickets sports) de la mairie
- Culture (Médiathèque, TST, Maison Prébendale, Cinéma Majestic)
- Centre Nautique de Saint-Pol-de-Léon
- Office de tourisme
- Piscine de Haut-Léon Communauté
- Légumes Project
- Livres in Room
Local partners (less than 10km from Saint-Pol-de-Léon)
So if you’re here as a family, you’ll find plenty of things to do in Saint-Pol-de-Léon !