Opening hours : From September to June : Monday to Saturday 9:00-12:00 and 14:00-17:30
July & August : Monday to Saturday 9:00-12:00 and 14:00-19:00, Sunday 10:00 to 12:00
On Mondays in summer, tourists are invited to gather around a welcome drink. Each week, a new theme of the local culture is presented and a related activity is proposed.
For details, see the agenda
- A guide on the steeples in Haut-Léon.
- Cultural and touristic guide of the Haut-Léon, of religious enclosures and the Monts d’Arrée.
- Discover briton heritage : parks and gardens, jewell trasuries, castle and mansions, curative fountains, main architectural and natural sites of Haut-Léon.
- Walks and tours in Haut-Léon.
- « L’estivant », very popular weekly magazine with an exhaustive activity calendar.
For the visitors curious to discover the local industry and to meet the professionals : 15 enterprises (horticulture, plant-breeding, flowers, research), open their doors each summer.
- Information and booking at the tourism office.
In the surroundings
- Oceanopolis in Brest
- Chateau de Kerjean